Magic cock - part 1 Magic cock - part 1

DAMN! You guys brought a classic joke to life, congrats.

stone-sorceress responds:

thanx!

Jotun Jotun

That was awesome, really enjoyed it.

And no disrespect, but I believe the knight's voice could have been a bit more powerful, let me know if you need a voice actor.... ;)

Hat-Chat Hat-Chat

Hmmm, don't know what to say.... I don't really know what I just saw. I don't find it entertaining at all. Maybe, that's just me, but that is my opinion. All I see are a couple of guys commenting on the weird alien-girl-thing... which just doesn't amuse me. Too boring.

Shop Empire 3 Shop Empire 3

A fun little game. I would say though that it seems strange to me that elevators are unlocked before stairs... I would think that a simpler technology would be unlocked first, but this is the middle ages, right, so what would I know? L.O.L. 4 out of 5 thumbs up.

Earn to Die 2012 Earn to Die 2012

Originally I had given this game 4/5 stars, because I thought it looked pretty great, and I was already having fun playing it, not too hard, but not too easy, and the feel of upgrading stuff, and it was overall enjoyable entertainment. Just when I thought, "Wow, this game is getting good!" It ended, and informed me that if I wanted to play the full version, I have to have a an iPhone , iPad, or a droid. Therefore, three stars for 3 levels (Actually because it wasn't that bad, I was just disappointed with about 1/5 of the game or the lack thereof).

Allies in the mist Allies in the mist

I'd like there to be less of the slightly discordant background piano (at 00:44 it really begins to clash), or just hear it without, that track just doesn't seem to blend well with the rest. Perhaps the clash at 44 seconds is because of that new string track, the string track sounds good: it adds depth, lends story to the piece, makes it less boring; but the piano at that point has to change as well to accompany and compliment the change. You can experiment with removing tracks completely and listening to it several times in many different configurations, perhaps even getting multiple songs out of it. It could be that the new string track ought to be eliminated later on... it definitely needs something to fix the discordance of the song.

Another detail: at 02:44 I like what you did, stopping it there, but you need some sort of impact, perhaps a drum or two, or even a good, sharp group of strings to add some purpose to that rhythm at the end there. You need some punctuation at the end, not simple, empty spaces.

When all is done, I love the concept, the style, and the epic-ness of it. I hope you put some more work into it, it could become a pretty great piece, maybe even a game soundtrack... Best of luck and good wishes. I really like the theory. I want to hear a remake that is worth at least four and a half stars. I had to give you 2 stars this time around, because the quality isn't there, but the theory, I really appreciate.

Main Street Main Street

This isn't incredibly amazing, but it is pretty good chill music and ought to be up on the audio portal. I say 4.5 stars for some easy listening electronic music.

DJ Milk-a-cow - First DJ Milk-a-cow - First

I seriously like this beat. I would have given it a 5/5, but it is just too short for my liking. I hope you compose some more, and maybe just a little bit longer.

Cant find God? Cant find God?

People can't find god even when they want to and try to find god. The theif never wants to find a cop unless he's a dirty cop or he wants to f**k with the cop or he wants to go to jail. Where's the god station? Is there one in my city? Do you call it a church? Where's god in the church then? It's kinda hard to hear god above the shouting of the preacher and noise of my mind. If god was really so powerful wouldn't you think he'd make his voice a bit clearer? Or maybe hearing his voice doesn't matter...

Come home soon Come home soon

I think that this art is amazing. This piece is not only original and unique but it also suggests an interesting, erotic plot. Even though I'm not particularly a fan of big feet, I don't believe that is enough to even subtract half a star. I can't wait to see the comic come out. I love the moist shading around the pussy, though the hole seems a little high... is that because it's a seyloid?

PetreskoBG responds:

The vagina is anatomically correct according to the species' design.The clitoris on seyloid females is really large and there's a reason for that. Sexual intercourse can't be achieved if the seyloid female does't have an orgasm first.Muscles around the uterus prevent penetration from happening so they need to be weakened.They have wide feet with webbing on all limbs because they are amphibian and spend most of their time swimming aside from living in a large scociety,similar to the humans' .

The comic would be about how this girl in particular hooks up with her boyfriend ( with whom she's exchanging these messages )

I'm glad you like work.Hopefully I will be able to post more soon.